What Does Your Loo Say About You?
A recent survey, commissioned by Cintas Corp, revealed that toilets/bathrooms can affect peoples opinions of your business.
The obvious things that made people conclude that toilets are unclean include:
- 93 % stated that grimy or sticky floors affected their opinions
- 90% stated Unflushed toilets were a contributing factor
- Odour (89%)
- Overflowing bins (88%)
It is also interesting to note that other specific factors included:
- paper towels or toilet paper on the floor (80%)
- Lack of toilet paper (67%)
- Empty soap dispensers (55%)
- Water around sinks (42%)
- old or out of order soap dispensers (29%)
Furthermore, other factors include broken doors, toilet seat, dim lighting, graffiti, dirty fixtures, soiled toilet seats, water or urine on the floors
Unsurprising, women are more sensitive to bathroom issues to men. People who have children are desensitized to bathroom issues.
How to improve your clients/customers perceptions of your bathrooms?
Implement a comprehensive bathroom maintenance program. This should include:
- Regular Cleaning (Daily & Deep Cleaning)
- Good maintenance of bathroom surfaces and dispensers
- Ensuring that there are essential supplies, tools and chemicals
Derrycourt Cleaning Specialist are suppliers of washroom services and can assist you with your requirements. Should you wish to receive further information regarding our Deep Clean Services or Washroom Services, Call us on 01 864 3000
This research was obtained from ISSA. * 3130 people surveyed, age range include 18 and older.